- No tobacco products (including e-cigarettes) are permitted in the church or on church property
- No alcohol is permitted in the church or on church property.
- Candles are permitted in the sanctuary and reception space but must be covered or in an appropriate heat resistant container (the church can provide glass hurricanes if needed). A unity candle may be used, as well as candles in the windows. The church can also provide candelabras, but dripless candles should be used (the church does not provide dripless candles).
- Flowers, ribbons, or other decor attached to pews or the front altar space must be removable and leave no residue. If flower petals are used, an aisle runner must be placed on the carpet (the church does not provide an aisle runner) and petals must be disposed of after the ceremony
- Flash photography or special lighting is not permitted during the ceremony.
- Bubbles, birdseed, biodegradable confetti may be used outside – no rice is permitted.
- The pastor of the church or their designee will conduct the ceremony. Guest officiates are permitted with the pastor's approval (please make these arrangements before confirming with the guest officiate).
- A copy of the marriage license must be provided on the day of the rehearsal - the pastor can't conduct the ceremony until the marriage license has been validated.
- The church organist and pianist can be available to provide music and can be contacted through the wedding coordinator. Outside musicians should be respectful of the instruments and are responsible for any damage.
- An audio technician will assist you with all of your sound and recording needs.
PARKING AND PREPARATION SPACE
- In the front of the church, spaces will be reserved for the bridal party and vehicles. Other parking is available on the streets around the church or across the street at the insurance building (weekends and evenings after 6 only).
- Separate preparation rooms will be provided for the bride and bridesmaids and the groom and groomsmen. ADA accessible restrooms are available on the main level.
- There is a ramp, if needed, on the east side of the building.